Friday, May 13, 2011

Sorry for the delay...

Blog Loser!


Ok, I get the worst blogger-ever award.  
Hands down.
I really did have a good excuse...
Its called...
LIFE.
Yea Yea.  Likely story. We all have one right!?
Ok.  I really wanted to come back, but after dealing with a days worth of kid drama...
by nightfall, I'm KA-PUT!
So with the whineyness aside, I can move on to the happenings that is my life.

First Im sorry I haven't been around to visit your blogs..
I will make a point to say hello!

Second, I have noticed that a couple of you have found my other blog that...
ahem,I have yet to update( no judging!!!).
I haven't made it clear on here, but I have a side job as a photographer 
and so alot of times, I have just enough braincells to work on my clients pictures.
Thank you to those who have visited...I appreciate the follow!
Life is good right now. No complaints...well maybe a couple, but Ill leave that to the next post..and there will be another post!!LOL

Be Blessed!







1 comment:

  1. I can't judge you... I'm several days late stopping in to thank you for finding me last week and commenting. ; )

    Because it's all grace,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete