Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coming and Going...

Hi ya peeps. 
So sorry I abandoned you for the past 2 weeks.
I have been insanely consumed.
Usually when I feel overwhelmed, I just have to take a step back from everything and recharge.
There has been a lot going on in our family life, that just makes us feel like were on the go...ALL.THE.TIME.
Really.
Its not that bad, but somewhere in my "mommy life", I actually turned into a home-body.
I used to whine and cry to my husband when we weren't with friends on a Friday night or having a get together like every other week.
Now, mind you the whining and crying was from me and only me, my husband loves to be home, but come on!
We're young!
Live it up you know!!!
Now, its like...
"Do we have anything going on this weekend?"
  "NO?"
"YES!"
Sweatshirt and Jammies kind of night!!
How stinking sad is that!!!???
  That's ok...
I'm ok with my boring life that is sometimes so busy that I catch myself coming and going!
This is what busy looks like to me: either they need me or people need me to help then with it
Husband
Girls
House choirs
laundry
dishes
grocery shopping
Homeschool
piano practice
second job
Church
Praise Team
Softball
Gymnastics
Life Group
on
and
on
and
on
it
continues
to
add
on.
But that's OK.
As I have heard people quoted before...
"I am to blessed to be stress"!
I know there are people who would love to be in my shoes.
So I really hope that I can just savor these moments
and
stop
complaining.
Life
is
too
short!
The posers...finishing up with school....kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment