Tuesday, March 22, 2011

oh im not good with this...


Oh my heck.
I totally forgot to come here and share my 411!
Now im 2 days behind...so I guess lets get started!


What are your Job Titles?
Ok so I am a wife..held that job for almost 13 years...almost got a demotion a couple of time(HAHA), but I should get my gold watch anytime now.
A mom...For almost 10 years.  To girls. I have more gray hair then when I had them.  Enough said.
Educator....I homeschool. I am crazy.
Daughter and Sister...Besides your nuclear family...these guys just tell you how and like it is. I like that.
Friend...many call me this, but only a handful really gets my attention
Business owner...love what I do on the side..hate the biz side of it.  Good thing I love what do.


What is your favorite color(s)?
red black and brown

You are invited to a large cocktail party at a country club. When you arrive, the room where the party is being held is already over half full of people. How do they react to you when you enter the room?
They all laugh and say...oh Shocker..Missy's late...again(emphasis on the "again")


What is your favorite drink?
Im a coffee drinker and depending on what im eating..i love coke and ice tea..but those are treats.

What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Meat thawing, veggies in the crisper that should prob be thrown out and a huge thing of bottled water..because i drink water all the time!


What is the last book you read?
Dane Sanders..."Fast Track Photography"  Excellent for any biz owner.


What was the last movie you went to see?
hmmm...Red Box count?  SALT...Prince of Persia...Grownups...When In Rome


What is your favorite movie (song)?
SOUND OF MUSIC...I have always wanted to play Maria in the play...but Im not sure if the directors would go for a Ghetto Maria...


How would you explain a Facebook in four sentences to an eight-year-old ?
Biggest. Time. Waster. Ever.

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
The ability to clone myself so I can be at 100 places all at once ; )


If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Late. Again.


If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?
Spicy Mexican


If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
 Tithe...Get the debts paid off, take care of family, and then pray for how we should distribute the rest.

If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
Honey mustard!


If you were a car, what kind would you be?
It would be a jeep wrangler.


If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say?
She made it...ON TIME!


What are your annoyances?
whiners. needers, haters, organizers, crafters, drivers, cupcakers(LOL, inside joke)


At a Subway Restaurant Interview:
What's the most important part of the sandwich?
The part that didnt fall on the floor.


Well, thats alittle about me...Ill bring on some more goodies about myself tomorrow!!
Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment